Gas cooker + gas boiler in kitchen - air requirements?

if you are going to fit a vent, best to check with boiler MI's if vents are required and then fit the right ones, if required they will need to be high and low level and 5cm2 per kw of heat input

Sponsored Links
if you are going to fit a vent, best to check with boiler MI's if vents are required and then fit the right ones, if required they will need to be high and low level and 5cm2 per kw of heat input

this just got me thinking how hard i found getting my head round the vent requirments in the exam,,,, is there some easy formula to remember or is it just,,, the head in books way :D .

this just got me thinking how hard i found getting my head round the vent requirments in the exam,,,, is there some easy formula to remember or is it just,,, the head in books way :D .

Combustion Chamber newgas.

Sponsored Links

it would be quite easy to produce a wee list, but in reality it would come straight from BS5440 pt2, what reference book did you use for your training, i use BPEC and find it ok, so is viper but i dont think it is available now

openable window thats all ;)

openable window thats all ;)
"or equvilent" :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back