Gas hob cut out width.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need to order a new gas hob in a granite worktop. The width of the granite cut out is 557mm and the bump on the underside of the old Belling hob is 550mm. Almost all of the new hobs state a cut out of 560mm wide.
What is the size of the underside bump in these hobs asking for a 560mm hole please? I'm hoping they are still 550mm and the cut out has a 10mm tolerance.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I must have browsed every single one and the manufacturers sites as well. I have found a couple of 550mm ones but we are talking wife wanting a black glass one :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
One of the reasons RGIs wont swap hobs, the cut outs are all different, I personally wont do them anymore , they can turn into a total nightmare

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
I have to order installation with the order, they say guarantee etc it fits, this could be a nightmare. They only ask that the zones are okay and the top width.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back