Gas prices going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I keep an eye on my meter readings, and maintain a document showing anticipated annual costs vs. monthly payments (this is partly because BG have a policy of increasing monthly payments so their customers are always overpaying, resulting in making an interest-free loan to BG which must net them £millioooons)

I get my Gas from Atlantic, and was looking up the prices today, and discovered they are about 5% lower now than they were last week. When I looked further I saw that these are the prices effective from yesterday.

So, hooray, it looks like they're coming down at last.

BTW BG Electricity is still about 10% cheaper for me, but you have to migrate to their Click 6 plan (which you can do online) or you may be stuck on a worse tariff (bit like the banks do bait-and-switch to fleece their customers on interest rates)

Sponsored Links
mine just went up 29% yesterday. any drop wont last long, stocks get used up and in the next round of buying oil or gas the price will go up due to less being produced to offset the currently cheaper price, swings round and round.

Meter got read on monday . So by now they owe me money must remember an put meter back in the right way in 2 months time. ;)

Years ago mates wife heard you could fiddle meter by using a hoover.
Well she was not the smartest woman on the planet and when he came in from work he could hear her hoovering . Sits reads paper and she is still at it WTF he thinks walks through and there she is with the hoover sucking at the side of the electric meter. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Meter got read on monday . So by now they owe me money must remember an put meter back in the right way in 2 months time. ;)

right way? you must have a bridging kit or two lying around namsag? :LOL:

Sponsored Links

right way? you must have a bridging kit or two lying around namsag? :LOL:

Haaaaa, nickso, so, something you find ok, it's stealing, but, you seem to feel this is ok?
But me being honest about how i run my life makes me scum?

There's a word for people like you.

Your either, very young/ naieve (sp) or both.

If i was in the right frame of mind, i'd rip you to peices over that posting!

Your as bad as me, a thief.........................you just think your not.

your right, im a thief, i remember stealing a few sweets from asda when i was a nipper, its a fair cop guv, ill go quietly..........

meanwhile back at the ranch..........

sorry you layabout but joking about well known ***** (libby?) way of dodging the gas neither incriminates either myself or namsag, neither does it make either of us a thief.

i didnt say it was ok and i dont do it myself. i couldn't give a toss if namsag does it either, but at least if he does he doesnt take great pleasure in posting his sad little existence online to deliberately wind up hard working taxpayers, you unfortunately do.

you have never been honest once in your life you turd.

i also doubt you have the "frame of mind" to rip me to pieces, that probably died with your last can of special brew.

You can type quick! Wind up honest tax payers, possibly, you are young, asda,sweets.

Imagine being stood in the dock on trial, "mr nickso does your sister spin her meter?" then you give a big smile/grin? you know what i mean.

Don't get so annoyed, take it with a PINCH of salt, i believe softus and johnd could probably pull me too bits

I am a thief, not a liar, i hate liars.

With a thief, you know where you stand.

Nickso bridging kit is not lying around its fitted between two unions so it doesn`t get lost. :LOL: :LOL:

libby lou spinning the meter only works on certain types and there is a little bit in some that snaps if it goes backwards also if fiddle is suspected meter can be taken out cut open and tell tale signs on the mechanism confirms this.
They used to do checks regularly but since split it does not happen so often.

You can type quick! Wind up honest tax payers, possibly, you are young, asda,sweets.

my age has nothing to with it.

Imagine being stood in the dock on trial, "mr nickso does your sister spin her meter?" then you give a big smile/grin? you know what i mean.

not really no.

I am a thief, not a liar, i hate liars.

With a thief, you know where you stand.

no you are a liar, you just think your not. your particular brand of fraud is lying you idiot. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back