Gas safety record

We older chaps had the benefit of the experience of our elders. Ours was all on the job.

Mine never laid a finger on me :eek:

Do agree to a point really, its the very basics that they often ask which astounds me at times.

As Tony has said CC for classroom basics ;)

Sponsored Links
We older chaps had the benefit of the experience of our elders. Our training was nearly all on the job. It is hard for newcomers to get this kind of training and I think that we have duty to the next generations to help them out.

Pass on your knowledge, it is a way to achieve immortality.

well done to you for standing up and saying that, its nice to know theres still some decent people about on here

Basic . especially for a newbie , did you not get any books or do notes that would save you coming on here :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

perhaps it should be moved to CC with all the other embarassing questions

Thought i would ask the proffesionals of the trade but will think twice next time.

Sponsored Links
yer worcester greenstar 28i HE has probably got a zero governor
fitted, so what are you going to do now!!!!

Rate it!

hey fud,

i know to rate it ,the OP doesnt

he already has a thread on this forum asking how a zero governor works and how to get a gas pressure reading

and i would gas rate it after setting up high and low fire and checking combustion using my flue gas analyser

this was a reply to the OP who is asking all sorts of RGI related questions
without any relevant information about himself.

What do you want to know?

about you.....nothing at all.

but when you post threads give as much relevant info as possible.

you have now explained on your post "zero governor" why you were asking about burner pressures etc etc. which is absolutely fine, we all do acs and all get a wee bit of brain freeze now and then.

but your first post told us nothing of your qualifications or your experience, we could have been giving info to a diyer which would have been dangerous

What do you want to know?

about you.....nothing at all.

but when you post threads give as much relevant info as possible.

you have now explained on your post "zero governor" why you were asking about burner pressures etc etc. which is absolutely fine, we all do acs and all get a wee bit of brain freeze now and then.

but your first post told us nothing of your qualifications or your experience, we could have been giving info to a diyer which would have been dangerous

Fair enough, i understand 100% and will definately use this as a learning curve .

Thought i would ask the proffesionals of the trade but will think twice next time.

You seem to be a rather slow learner!

We have clearly told you that you need to register for the CC and ask there where we will welcome you and answer any of your questions ( however silly! ),

Tony

Bass
oh sorry i thought by saying you where a RGI that meant you where a proffesional.
Obviously my mistake

Oh didnt realise it was a gramma and spelling contest must remember and use spell check :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Or just said pro

if you don't mind me asking, are you a RGI or someone who has just gone through his ACS?

I am an RGI who would rather ask the question and make themselves look stupid but learn from it, rather than pretending to know something i dont!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back