gas test ??

It's obviously a wind up post, the OP came on here asking how much the gas test should cost, he then says his plumber knows how to test, he then says his plumbers mate who is Gas safe verified the test, well for his mate to verify the test, means he has to carry out the test, how else can he verify the test, so is he saying that he paid twice, once for the plumber to test it then again for his mate who is gas safe registered to test it so he could verify the test, and if he is saying times are hard and as he puts it he did not want to pay the "sky high charges that you charge" but how does he know how much anyone on here would charge, no one said, also surely if the plumbers freind was Gas Safe he would be charging a similar rate as anyone on here, to cover his time and the cost of been Gas Safe, I think he is telling Porkies.

Sponsored Links
I think he's an R sole trying to stir up a bit of a do.

This isnt a joke but if you came home... house gone, family dead.......gas explosion..... . who would you blame ?

I am genuinely interested in hearing your reasons for your answer.
i wouldnt blame anyone because your own far fetched answer to your own question sounds somewhat surreal tbh...like i said it is fully tested by a gas engineer who has gas safe..but i can see it from your side guys fair enough but at least im being honest..also the plumber is doing the gas course early nxt yr to get fully registered end of story :D

Sponsored Links
Whoopy fkin doo. A plumber who can solder a pipe and is sitting his ACS next year.

That is not the issue as you well know. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back