Gear box? Clutch? Exhaust?

Just got a place to do it for £340 all in (and they can do it on Thursday).

Cheers guys

D

Sponsored Links
Once this car is fixed I'm seeling it for the £2300 'whatcar' says I can get for it and buying a BMW Compact Automatic- anyone selling one!

I think that's a bit pricey too, but then I don't live in London and you will pay more there.

It would be interesting to see what the cost would be if you made to Birmingham though.

You are in for a real eye opener on fuel costs if comparing an auto beamer and a diesel Polo, they are also very pricey to have repaired.

If you are running on a budget as you say, I would give careful thought about your next car.

Sponsored Links
darrenh said:
Once this car is fixed I'm seeling it for the £2300 'whatcar' says I can get for it and buying a BMW Compact Automatic- anyone selling one!

You were concerned about clutch replacement cost ... now a Beemer ... frying pans and fires come to mind old son !!
Can get you an auto for £54,835 owned by a vicar, new clutch fitted, luverly runner ... interested ? ;)

Ok Ok - the Beemer is a bit of a stretch - I thought I could pick one up yr 2000 for less that £8k. No chance. I'll be sticking to the Polo and calling off the search for a loan!

darrenh said:
Ok Ok - the Beemer is a bit of a stretch - I thought I could pick one up yr 2000 for less that £8k. No chance. I'll be sticking to the Polo and calling off the search for a loan!

Now you are cooking with gas !!!

P

Back