GeoCaching.....?!

I

imamartian

anyone heard of it? i found a 35mm film canister at the weekend with a piece of paper in and a log about the geocaching website..... weird !

I found it by accident, I found it in a hole in a post in the local park.... i was wondering, as a DIY nut, what tool had been used to cut the hole in the post, and spotted the loot..

Sponsored Links
First I've heard of it. Looks like the Anoraks are getting bored with train-spotting.

i get page unavailable.

is it that "thing" where "markers" are left and you have to find them, a bit like orienteering

Sponsored Links
Looks like you're a geo-muggle imamartian.

anyone heard of it? i found a 35mm film canister at the weekend with a piece of paper in and a log about the geocaching website..... weird !

I found it by accident, I found it in a hole in a post in the local park.... i was wondering, as a DIY nut, what tool had been used to cut the hole in the post, and spotted the loot..

Is this hide the thimbles on a world wide scale?

i get page unavailable.

Me too, but then I deleted the suffix 'error/general.aspx' that came up in the address bar.

Best put it back imamartian. Faq says 'Responsible cache owners often check on their caches and would be alarmed to discover that it is missing' Ooer!

You should leave something interesting in the canister ... Suggestions please :LOL:

i thought i'd found a drugs haul initially... and then reading the site it says people leave money or jewels.... no luck for me ! :(

Sponsored Links
Back