Geocel - the Works. Opinions and suitability....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I'm always a bit wary before trying new types of product. I've bought a tube of Geocel - the works:

http://www.geocel.co.uk/product.aspx?id=214&pr=wrks

I plan to use it for:

- Sealing around exterior door and window frames (wooden). In some places this is where the frames met the brick, but in others in will also be going over mortar (because there is a thin crack).

- Sealing sections of the external windows themselves, i.e. like where the beading has separated a little and left a gap.

- Sealing holes in the external brickwork (where fixing used to be, around pipes, etc.). In some of these I'll use low expansion foam first...

So has anyone used the Works? If so what did you think of it and how suitable and long lasting do you think it will be in these applications?

Chers

Max

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, I hope someone has something to say about it as it certainly sounds like a good product......

How about you give it a go and tell those like me who had never even heard of it till I read your thread !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back