Germany...........Is It Really Getting This Bad?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this really what the Three Stooges on here want for us? How bad does it have to get before they admit us 'RWRs' can see what they are unable to? At least one of them has kids: are they really that selfish, negligent, or just too stupid to want to screw life up for future generations?

People like Hitler relied not only on active members, but perhaps a greater majority of useful idiots to look the other way and vilify anyone who didn't toe the party line. Seems like history is repeating itself, but the Stooges won't realise it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-plan-tells-citizens-to-hoard-food-and-water/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-stockpiling-idUSKCN10W0MJ

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Seems strange that they are being advised to stockpile food and water because of the threat of further terrorist attacks.
Is the euro about to collapse?
I've always believed its not a question of "if" but rather "when".

Sponsored Links
Seems strange that they are being advised to stockpile food and water because of the threat of further terrorist attacks.

On the radio today they were saying it's ten days worth because of infra structure collapse because of IT attacks, but Russia is now seen as a threat over the Ukraine conflict. If Russia suddenly marched in to Germany not a lot could be done .......and historically when the red army moves the maps are redrawn.

Last edited:
Brings back memories of "When you hear the air attack warning".

I was only 6, but I knew it was all ******.

Yes, Euro could also be another factor. Seems like someone knows the ship is in danger and they're trying to scupper it. Importing an invading force and telling their citizens to make allowances for disruption in food supplies doesn't exactly inspire confidence in a nation. almost like they've given up.

The ridiculous thing about the Euro, is that Brussels was too stupid to realise that making 27 countries all hold hands, could only ever end in disaster. If countries were run by business men, they would work completely differently, but when a politician that has no business experience tries to do the same job, the country will eventually need to devalue it's currency. Germany is the only exception to the rule, and that's more because the basic German mentality stops people borrowing money, and only spending what they earn, so the country prospers despite being run by politicians.

I give the Euro about 6 - 10 years at the most, and then all hell gets left loose. Start stockpiling the food and water, and keep a reasonable amount of cash under the mattress.

Any comment from the remoaners, sorry remainers? With Berlin running scared of something (???), we did exactly the right thing to jump that sinking ship.

The ridiculous thing about the Euro, is that Brussels was too stupid to realise that making 27 countries all hold hands, could only ever end in disaster. If countries were run by business men, they would work completely differently, but when a politician that has no business experience tries to do the same job, the country will eventually need to devalue it's currency. Germany is the only exception to the rule, and that's more because the basic German mentality stops people borrowing money, and only spending what they earn, so the country prospers despite being run by politicians.

I give the Euro about 6 - 10 years at the most, and then all hell gets left loose. Start stockpiling the food and water, and keep a reasonable amount of cash under the mattress.

I would hazard a guess here & state that your knowledge of economics extends nowhere beyond whatever it is your pocket money allows you to buy.

She 'does' allow you some pocket money . . . doesn't she?

The 'Euro' was created because Germanys economy went ballistic & no one would have been able to afford all those BMW's & Mercedes & Audi's that they were kicking out.

Forget Europe, forget politics. Don't even attempt to knit those two together. Try to learn economics . . . .only then can you even begin to understand.

Cash ! That'll be useless food is the ultimate currency followed very closely by arms.
But hey our goverment not telling us to do that !

A few weeks back there was a panic in this neck of the woods what sounded like tremendous explosions two of them. Everybody came out never heard anything like it, really echoed and reverberate across the whole night sky. Windows rattled the houses shook They were two sonic booms I've heard them before but not like that .....Two raf fighters were legging it to intercept a airliner that was silent on the radio waves. Never saw or heard the planes they were moving ......almost as fast as secratariat.

Cash ! That'll be useless food is the ultimate currency followed very closely by arms

You've made an interesting point, but I don't think it'll get that bad. The Euro zone is after all only 27 countries, against the rest of the world, and it'll be a gradual process with other countries following our lead, rather than an all out crash.

The 'Euro' was created because Germanys economy went ballistic & no one would have been able to afford all those BMW's & Mercedes & Audi's that they were kicking out.
And after the euro people still couldn't afford those nice shiny German cars, so the nice men at the bank let people borrow shed loads of cash to buy them that they could never repay.

Sponsored Links
Back