Get Brexhit done

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting article in the Wail on Sunday. Something of a contradiction between remoaners being told that brexhit was done, so move on. And on the other hand die hard brexxers keeping the candle alive. Wish they could make their minds up. So for every poster that complains other posters are not letting go, remember it's still all good fodder for the right wing tabloids and MP's.

Sponsored Links
We all just need to believe harder then it will be amazing

Brexit: feelings not facts

Sponsored Links
Remoaners just can’t let it go. You'll notice there's never any whinging from the winners of that epic referendum. We're all happy enough with it. (y)
Except those moaning they didn't get the Brexit they wanted. :rolleyes:

And the Brexiteers moaned for nearly half a century in order to get another referendum.
So you can forgive the remainers if they behave likewise.
You're just scared it'll go the other way next time. :rolleyes:

Well we aint going back so live with it and stop whinging FFS.
It's not about going back, it's about the right wing continually bringing it up as unfinished business. Farrage will use it as leverage over tory policy at the next election.
Remoaners just can’t let it go. You'll notice there's never any whinging from the winners of that epic referendum. We're all happy enough with it. (y)
What was it about no deal is better than a bad deal, the right wing of the tory party plus reform clearly see it as a bad deal, so brexhit cannot have been delivered.

I just saw Brexit as breaking away from the control over us and our laws and the right for us to say who comes into this country from the EU, by the EU. In that sense, it’s done. I personally am no worse off. Okay, I can’t stay in the EU for more than 90 days in any 180 days. Big deal, I never have and I never will. Even that is being argued about by France and Spain as it is costing them revenue from Brits who own property abroad. I didn’t spend more than a month a year when we owned property abroad anyway. Despite those on here saying we would need an international driving licence - not true. Despite those on here saying we wouldn’t be able to get car insurance for the EU unless we paid a premium, not true - it’s included with most motor policies. Despite those on here saying we would lose the EHIC - true, but it was replaced with the GHIC. Despite those on here saying we would lose EU roaming on our mobiles - not true unless you deliberately go with a network that wants to charge you when there is no need. Only difference I’ve heard of is that some on here claim they can’t get tomatoes in their local supermarket - and they voted for Brexit!

Just remembered. Going to have to buy an ETIAS one day soon to be able to go to the EU but at around a fiver for 3 years, it’s no big deal. Have you seen how much one costs to go to Turkey!

I just saw Brexit as breaking away from the control over us and our laws and the right for us to say who comes into this country from the EU, by the EU. In that sense, it’s done.
And that sums up the average brexer thinking.

Border control, never been worse. Let's not even go to N I border.

Control over us? Explain it.

I will wait

I just saw Brexit as breaking away from the control over us and our laws and the right for us to say who comes into this country from the EU, by the EU. In that sense, it’s done. I personally am no worse off. Okay, I can’t stay in the EU for more than 90 days in any 180 days. Big deal, I never have and I never will. Even that is being argued about by France and Spain as it is costing them revenue from Brits who own property abroad. I didn’t spend more than a month a year when we owned property abroad anyway. Despite those on here saying we would need an international driving licence - not true. Despite those on here saying we wouldn’t be able to get car insurance for the EU unless we paid a premium, not true - it’s included with most motor policies. Despite those on here saying we would lose the EHIC - true, but it was replaced with the GHIC. Despite those on here saying we would lose EU roaming on our mobiles - not true unless you deliberately go with a network that wants to charge you when there is no need. Only difference I’ve heard of is that some on here claim they can’t get tomatoes in their local supermarket - and they voted for Brexit!

Just remembered. Going to have to buy an ETIAS one day soon to be able to go to the EU but at around a fiver for 3 years, it’s no big deal. Have you seen how much one costs to go to Turkey!
Pointed out no actual benefits I notice

I just saw Brexit as breaking away from the control over us and our laws
Then why has the deadline of 31 December 2023 been altered to automatically override EU laws still in force here then. 600 down and about 1500 to go. If the EU was that evil whats the problem?

Then why has the deadline of 31 December 2023 been altered to automatically override EU laws still in force here then. 600 down and about 1500 to go. If the EU was that evil whats the problem?
It wasn't all evil. Point is, we look at all those laws and WE decide which ones we are going to keep and which we will not. Us. The UK. Nobody else.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back