GET rcbo - can't find any - any other brands fit?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

I need to replace a GET (Schupa) MCB with a single module RCBO, but I can't seem to find any - maybe they stopped making them?. Does anyone know if any other brands will fit - this time I might have to go down this route

Thanks

SB

Sponsored Links
Evening,

I seem to remember (from a distant past :confused: ) that proteus rcbo's used to be almost identical to the GET range but unsure now. Wylex rcbo's might be a good stab in the dark as well as a last resort.

GET have been part of schneider electric since 2007, do you have a newey & eyre wholesaler near you?,they tend to be able to get hold of schneider elec stuff a little easier than some others (well thats the case up here). if so get onto them and see what they can come up with.

Happy hunting.

Bolty.

Are these the breakers from the old Wickes units?

If so, then the old (about a year ago I think) GE breakers were a perfect match. Toolstation sell GE breakers but they have changed design, but I think they are still fairly close but can't be sure...

I checked against a Proteus breaker but the busbar entry was still too different I think.

Hope that's of some help...! :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back