Getting gas qualified

P

Paulbeck1

I have previously been corgi qualified in 2002 so it is out of date now.
I live in Bristol and I'm having trouble in trying to get requalified for my gas with domestic gas with all appliances. Would anyone know where in Bristol I could do this, and a good place with good training a swell, as I've been out of work for couple of years due to personal reasons.been trying Bristol colleges they are having problems as we'll. so if anyone has any help I would be greatful. :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
Don't bother gas industry is all messed up by government nonsense
and free give away boilers.

Look for other work.

Would love to have a sensible answer from someone, really do need some help from anyone who lives in Bristol.or am I asking in the wrong section on this forum as I'm new to this site :?: :?: :?: :?:

Are you saying that NONE of the colleges do a gas course?

That sounds surprising!

But if its true the only thing you can do is to go to the nearest place that does! Worcester perhaps?

Sponsored Links
Colleges has been messing me about, been waiting for five months now and they still can't give me a date, it's doing my head in, I will have to ask elsewhere thanks anyway.

As said your have previously been corgi registered , then I assume you hold a relevant qualification. , nvq or city & guilds ( maybe ) ???
If so can you not attend a gas training centre & do a refresher followed by exam ?!?!?

I got to re qualify every five years having trouble finding a good place in Bristol to re train. Just thought if anyone on this forum had a personal problem regarding this perdicament, thanks for the replies anyway

Paulbeck1";p="2892986 said:
I got to re qualify every five years having trouble finding a good place in Bristol to re train. Just thought if anyone on this forum had a personal problem regarding this perdicament, thanks for the replies anyway

I also have to re qualify every 5yrs , don't have a problem finding any acs centres not wanting to take the cash ,,
As Dan said register for access to the combustion chamber & I'm sure someone will point you to a local/descent training centre.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back