Glass Lid Range Cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to replace my present All Gas 110 cm wide Range Cooker that has a glass closing lid.
I can't locate a direct replacement, does anyone have any suggestions for the availability of such a cooker with a glass lid.

Have all manufacturers stopped providing Glass lid Gas Range cookers and if so why?

Two years ago I recently purchased an all gas cooker 60cm wide with a glass lid for my Son. so presumably there are no safety reasons why a 110cm range cooker cannot be sold with an integrated glass lid.

Sponsored Links
They are still sold , I could only find ones at 100cm wide not 110

Google is my friend

Thanks for your reply Sircerebus666, I also find Google my friend but the only one I could Find was the Leisure Chefmaster CC100F521T which is as you say only 100cm but just as important it is not Single fuel Gas , it is duel fuel, which I find a weird combination. Using Electric to provide heat for the oven is about 8 times the cost of gas per kWh which I find ridiculous, hence my search and question to which I still cannot find the answer.
Thanks for your time anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back