Glass shower screen- uneven wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi All
hope someone can give me some advise on this please.

please see the picture. am hoping there is a way to hang a glass shower screen to this wall instead of the curtains/pole which look horrible and kind of cling to your skin when showering.

however this wall doesnt allow me or at least i cant see a way round it. is there a way to do this or i just have to use a curtain and pole?

also its not a new bathroom and therefore i dont have same tiles to build the section which sticks out all the way up to have an even wall, so am a bit stuck.

thank you

Attachments

• Bath.JPG
    Bath.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 630
Sponsored Links
You could fit a screen but would need a bracket at the top too brace the screen and a made to measure glass infill panel over the step.

many thanks Foxhole. i appreciate your response. i think i will just go for the curtains. finding a made to measue glass screen will cost an arm and a leg, as they say. ta

It won't neccessarily cost a fortune
If you fit a standard folding screen by adding a post to the bath/ceiling you could have a small infill panel made. You might be surprised at how cheap it is

Sponsored Links
thanks Tigercubrider. nice idea. you may see a pic of your idea here ha . thank you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back