Global warming - why do people deny it?

Sponsored Links
Global warming is probaly happening but the question is,is it caused by man,in terms of how long we have been on this planet compared to its longevity, its a blink of an eye,are the doom mongerers really that far up themselves that they think they have an influence on what as been done or possibly can be done in the future.

Sponsored Links
Global Warming, caused by mankind, may or may not be happening.
One thing that has happened is, the last government jumped on the GW bandwagon and used it as an excuse to generate extra income in the form of taxes.
Enough said. ;) ;) ;)

How the hell do I know, people get caught up in the emotion of it,take the polar regions for example have they never melted before? don't know? There used to be frost fairs held on the river thames back in the early 1800's did man contribute to the climate then to produce the cold winters,and influenced it since.

No but they have always been identified. Global wobble, Volcanic eruption etc. Today there is no obvious cause. The sun is actually in a cool phase.

Global Warming, caused by mankind, may or may not be happening.
One thing that has happened is, the last government jumped on the GW bandwagon and used it as an excuse to generate extra income in the form of taxes.
Enough said. ;) ;) ;)

The Government has to balance the books to pay for the NHS, benefits, education etc. If they don't get it from one source then they have to get it from another (borrow). So taxing waste is a good thing isn't it?

No obvious cause to what, Russia has had an extremely hot spell,whilst western europe has had a normal summer, global warming cannot be selective.How long as the suns temperature been measured possibly no more than a hundred years.Hardly long enough to base any concrete evidence on.

That was always the prediction for global warming. Weather that is at times more extreme. We get rain now like we never got when I was a kid.

My angle on it is at my age I don't give a syhte. I have seen a lot waste of energy by individuals and corporates. By people who have the future of their family generations in their hands contemptuously burning off energy like there willn't be any tomorrow. There is nothing I can do about it, so I am glad that if things really start to go belly up, I will be around to see it and then I will be off on my bike, and I will laugh my licra off :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back