glow worm 80E Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently decorated and removed two rads, the DHW was still working fine, but there was a red flashing light below the image of a half filled rad.
I refitted the Rads and re-pressurized the system, bled all the rads in the house re-presurizing as required, ending with the pressure at 1.5 bar. The heating runs ( flow & return at boiler getting hot) and all rads get hot. Sounds like a good result! But light still merrily blinking away? Any Ideas?

Sponsored Links
I recently decorated and removed two rads, the DHW was still working fine, but there was a red flashing light below the image of a half filled rad.
I refitted the Rads and re-pressurized the system, bled all the rads in the house re-presurizing as required, ending with the pressure at 1.5 bar. The heating runs ( flow & return at boiler getting hot) and all rads get hot. Sounds like a good result! But light still merrily blinking away? Any Ideas?

pressure switch stuck or boiler requires reset?

:D Hi Cider, Thanks mate! worked a treat. Switched it off, Waited 10 seconds, turned back on and BINGO! pretty blinked stopped. What kind of a twerp am I, I work in IT support, and my own advice is turn it off and on again, resets the Brain, Duh.
Thanks again mate well pleased, also back in wifes good books!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back