Problems with Glow worm betacom 24c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Please help me!..

Im freezing.. My boiler has decided to stop heating my rads!..

2 weeks ago we had 2 new rads fitted, and there has been no problems, until today..

I have hot water.. I can hear the boiler fire up..
However it wont fire up for the heating..

The lights on the front are not flashing, They have stopped at 50, the green light is on, and there are 4 red lights on, not flashing though...

I have bled the rads, and there was air in some of them, now there is none, and its still not working, i have checked the water pressure and its on 1 1/2.. so thats fine...

Help my plumber cant get here til Tuesday!

Sponsored Links
It may be the return filter blocked. Carp boiler, Carp installation. If you will only spend £500 on a boiler, I doubt you would have had the system flushed. I would advise that you take out insurance on this pile of sh*te as a gas valve is nearly £300, a pcb nearlly £200, a diverter valve £180, etc....

Bargain boiler or what?

you cheeky sod!... i live in rented house, so i had no control over which boiler i had!!..
thank you for comments though,

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back