Glow-worm back boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've been offered a new Glow-worm 45/2 back boiler but am not sure whether I'll be able to get a suitable new fire front for it. Glow worm tell me they do not make these any more. If anyone out there knows where I might get a fire front please please let me know.

Sponsored Links
How come you can get a NEW boiler which is too old for current fire fronts - sounds odd. There are loads of nearly-new bbu's/fires being taken out, and sold for a song. Mad rush for combis, see. :rolleyes:

Good point Chris but arent these back boilers frighteningly identical to the Baxi Bermudas, lots of fronts for them....... not saying for a minute they are compatible but you never know!!.. I would say there are fronts out there, daft to make new back boilers without them.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for comments, GD heating have not been able to help. Am now doing the rounds for a nearly new bbu/fire front set up.

Phone Glow Worm directly and ask ....... nothing like advice straight from the manufacturer, they are usually pretty helpful :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back