Glow worm Boiler 24ci Fault Code F1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Can someone please help me.... I have a Glow Worm Boiler model 24ci. When I switch it on it powers up ok, and displays the pressure bar reading as normal. But when I turn the tap on to get hot water or put my central heating on it displays the Fault Code F1.

Does anyone know what this code means??? I've looked on a few other model codes and F1 seems to mean either a) Flame recognition/detetion b) No Gas...... is this the case with my model.

Any help appreciated.

Lauren :D [/b]

Sponsored Links
ignition failure. have you got any other gas appliances? do they work? gas on at meter ok? prepay??
check all that then afraid it will probably be a job for an RGI.

Hi,

Not on prepay... yes, cooker is Gas and working fine...not problems with the Gas meter.... and is deffo flashing F1, not F 01.

x

Sponsored Links
I have called gas fitters in but they can't cure it. Every day my glow worm cuts out showing the red light and code F1.

Two plumbers have disappeared. It is only five years old.

Can anyone advise???

I'm having the exact same problem but on a 30cxi Gloworm boiler that is six years old. Boiler switches off randomly and flashes F1. have had several parts replaced including ignition, motherboard and gas valve. where do i go from here?

I'm having the exact same problem but on a 30cxi Gloworm boiler that is six years old. Boiler switches off randomly and flashes F1. have had several parts replaced including ignition, motherboard and gas valve. where do i go from here?
Firstly start a new thread. Secondly dont pay someone to guess. F1 faults are pretty simple to cure for someone who knows what they're doing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back