Glow worm cxi updates

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any one heard about Glow worm updating their xi range. I believe its something to do with the left hand block and that they are changing it from plastic to brass.

Sponsored Links
Yes..they are currently sending enginners round to all the cxi boilers to replace the "sani block".
The new one has been modified to incorperate a copper pipe for the dhw side.
A very high percentage of these are splitting.
Lots of very unhappy customers with wet houses.

Council house Vaillants i heard them being called the other day. :D

I have installed a few of these, sounds like I should I contact Glow-Worm and try to get their guys around.

PS: The company I work for do mainly council work and we fit 5-10 Vaillants per week for them!

I see they changed the "disconnector". That's the internal RPZ for filling. I had one squirting out while filling, went to fit the new one and found it was different, annoying!
And the flue of course.
Appalling QA.

Sponsored Links
ACOperson said:
I have installed a few of these, sounds like I should I contact Glow-Worm and try to get their guys around.

You have changed your tune, when i mentioned it last week you insinuated that i was talking from my rusty tea towel holder ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back