Glow worm micron 60ff HELP needed please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i've got a problem with my Glow worm micron 60ff where in the morning it is due to come on at 6.00 am but over the last couple of days it's decided to not fire up.
Freezing cold i go in the garage to the boiler turn the knob back to 0 then to max to restart the lighting sequence the fan briefley starts then i get the fault
led1 fast flash
led2 slow flash
which looking at the table shows a fan/aps fault.
i then turn the knob back again to restart and get the same fault, i can do this 3 or 4 times then the boiler will light and it'll run fine until the next morning (when it's freezing!! typical lol).
Would i be right in thinking it's the aps causing the fault not the fan as when it does decide to light the fan's not noisy and will run fine.
Any help or advice or info on testing anything would be very appreciated.

thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
sorry the only advice that can be given is to get a competent RGI to look at it. This is gas work .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back