Gloworm 30Cxi leaking water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!!!!

My boiler is leaking from the condenser trap. I called the plumber and he said the trap was blocked up with black stuff and he cleaned this out it stopped leaking for a period of time but then started again so I pulled it out myself and again the black pipe and the condenser trap had blocked up so I cleaned it again. This time I flushed my system and put inhibitor in to stop the rust. but the bolier is still leaking I think the water is coming from the black plastic pipe that connects to the condenser trap, there is no more rust in the tubes or trap could the trap be faulty or Do I need to buy new pipes and if so can anyone tell me what i need to order also the boiler pressure is around 0.7 to 0.8 is this normal when I open the filling loop it leaks sometimes whe it was first installed the pressure was about 1.5 Many thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back