Gloworm 80E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Can anybody help me? I Have a gloworm 80E which has a low water pressure light on the radiator but there is 1.3bar in the system. The boiler will not fire. any suggestions would be most welcome
Thank you

Sponsored Links
[Thank you for your quick response, Is there anything thing else that this could be I will try it first thing tomorrow. Thans once again

Theres lots of things but dont overlook the obvious first,before spending on parts you need a reference from another guage of some decription.

Sponsored Links
Never assume that just 1.43 bar will operate a LP switch.

Whilst they are typified to operate at about 0.6 bar as they get older that increases.

Always increase in steps to 1.8 bar and leave for a few hours and most will eventually operate.

Otherwise replace and clean waterways.

Tony

thanks for all your help guys, I will let you know how I get on. I am still relatively new to engineering and am very grateful for all the help I can get.

I would like to thank Parkymike and Agile for helping me with this. I suprisingly went back to the property today removed some air and boiler fired lovely.

It is great to think that there is support out there for us nubiles among the Gas industry. We have obviously got a lot to learn and this has taught me to be patient (not to panic) and watch, listen and observe exactly what the boiler is doing!!!

Thank you once again lads!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back