Glowworm 30CXI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I had this boiler fitted by the council a few years back and I hate it. Is there any way to stop it from turning on and heating up the water inside it automatically?

Iv began turning the thing off once we have finished with that water at night as im fed up with it flaring up and down all night.

Sponsored Links
Hi all

I had this boiler fitted by the council a few years back and I hate it. Is there any way to stop it from turning on and heating up the water inside it automatically?

Iv began turning the thing off once we have finished with that water at night as im fed up with it flaring up and down all night.

It is a good boiler, especially the newer Ultracom version. Look at the instructions. The pre-heat can be turned off.

the hot water control knob will be pointing to the red area ( mostly clocwise) you need to turn it below the red area to stop it pre-heating the water. the white area is min to max temp without pre-heat and the red area is min to max temp with pre-heat

Sponsored Links
orite will give that a go...mines currently set to the "eco" setting

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back