glowworm ultracom 30cxi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recentley moved home and have the glowworm 30cxi combi, cant find a thermostat in the house and have to crank the ch temp to max on control (82c) and turn rads up to 5 to get decent heat, any idea if buying digital thermostat will make any difference to this? if not should i contact the landlord for a plumber? can any1 help please. :confused:

Sponsored Links
well if the rads are hot and staying hot and your not warm , then the rads are too small.

Sponsored Links
well if the rads are hot and staying hot and your not warm , then the rads are too small.
oh right im warm enough just was told i should have a thermostat, and with the temp being max theres a prob, was by some 1 who aint a gasfitter/plumber though tanx for your help

oh right im warm enough just was told i should have a thermostat, and with the temp being max theres a prob, was by some 1 who aint a gasfitter/plumber though thanks for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back