Glowworm Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys new on here and need help I have a glowworm 30cxi boiler
which today flooded my bedroom after the monoblock split. I acquired a new part and replaced it. All seemed well, i repressurised the system but all that happens now is the pump runs but no ignition of the boiler. No fault codes are coming up and the manual says check wireing between pcb and interface board. Can't see anything obvious. Only thing I can think has happened is that water spraying everywhere has affected the pcb can anyone help.

Sponsored Links
possible.

did you check its dry? sometimes water sits under the plugs and shorts things out giving random operation. get the wifes hairdryer out and give it a good going over.

hi nickso cheers for the reply

I did just that late last night. went to bed and tried it this morning and it fired straight up. All seems ok now. I am now considering new boiler as this is the third thing to go in the last two years. 1st was condensing chamber 2nd was flow sensor and now the monoblock, not much confidence in glowworm now.

Sponsored Links
glad it worked out ok for you.

i dont mind the gloworms too much. the ones i work on never seem to have much bother. ive never replaced a sani block.

the H/E's are too prone too dirt ingress and the filling loop arrangement is pure comedy, apart from that they are reliable enough IMO.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back