Glowworm Fuelsaver Complheat - Pressure top up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
View media item 35799
You will have something like this on your system. Could be in the airing cupboard or in a cupboard somewhere. Find that and filling is a simple process of opening the tap on the hose and watching the gauge rise. Do this when the system is cold.

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Pete,
Got the connector. I have looked at some videos to find where i need to fit these but couldn't figure it out on my boiler (pic attached).

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The image below shows the three component parts of a filling loop. You may find the two valves with handles or screws on the pipe work under boiler or nearby. You need to screw the connectors on the braided loop onto these connectors.

Open one valve, then the other. Let the pressure rise to the correct level then close the valves. As 45 says, do this with boiler and system cold.

View media item 68495

With loop connected to valves

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Pete,
Got the connector. I have looked at some videos to find where i need to fit these but couldn't figure it out on my boiler (pic attached).

The connection will not be on the boiler, but on system pipework. It will be near a cold mains supply and your heating system pipework. Time to start looking around.