Glowworm Fuelsaver Complheat - Pressure top up

Sponsored Links
View media item 35799
You will have something like this on your system. Could be in the airing cupboard or in a cupboard somewhere. Find that and filling is a simple process of opening the tap on the hose and watching the gauge rise. Do this when the system is cold.

Hi Pete,
Got the connector. I have looked at some videos to find where i need to fit these but couldn't figure it out on my boiler (pic attached).

The image below shows the three component parts of a filling loop. You may find the two valves with handles or screws on the pipe work under boiler or nearby. You need to screw the connectors on the braided loop onto these connectors.

Open one valve, then the other. Let the pressure rise to the correct level then close the valves. As 45 says, do this with boiler and system cold.

View media item 68495

With loop connected to valves

Sponsored Links
Hi Pete,
Got the connector. I have looked at some videos to find where i need to fit these but couldn't figure it out on my boiler (pic attached).

The connection will not be on the boiler, but on system pipework. It will be near a cold mains supply and your heating system pipework. Time to start looking around.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back