glowworm ultracom 30 cxi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello and happy new year.

i have a problem with a glow worm ultracom 30 cxi the display is completely blank.
there is 230v at the pcb but nothing is showing on the display.
anyone know what the problem could be ?
many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
It's stuffed.
Check pcb for any blow fuses or any other signs of life.
Otherwise new pcb.

before you go out and buy a new pcb. get someone in who knows this boiler. as it will probably not be the pcb. there's various simple things that can cause no display. but as the pcb controls combustion this is as far as advice should be given on the situation.

When I read a statement like that I would always ask you how or why you think there is 230v at the PCB ?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Sorry Tony just getting used to using this forum
Anyway thanks for all the advise guys I think i'll just go with the replacement of the Pcb
Cheers

huussain75";p="2247155 said:
Sorry Tony just getting used to using this forum
Anyway thanks for all the advise guys I think i'll just go with the replacement of the Pcb
Cheers. Oh to I checked with a multi meter

Can you explain EXACTLY what you did with your multimeter to come to that conclusion?

Tony

tony why bother. the OP might get it right in replacing the pcb. but we and many other rgi. know that other factors can influence a non display on these. and if he gets it wrong, he could end up spending a **** load on parts. so good luck to him.

Sorry folks!

Problem is that I try to be too helpful!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back