Glue for guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have 4 very short length of guttering about a foot long which are attached at right angles to two main lengths of guttering at each end so that the rain water fall down the tiled roof rather than down a wall. It is set out like this because there are no downpipes. For the most part it works fine bit one particular pice gets blown off each tike there is a strong wind as it faces the prevailing weather. I thought about using some kind of cement to make permanent bond but have no idea which one to use. Maybe Floplast? I know the general advice is not to use any kind of adhesive but I cant see that it matters with a short length such as this. I just want it to stay put and not get blown right down the garden.Any suggestions ? Thanks

Sponsored Links
I used solvent weld to fix two overlapping pieces of gutter that were out of line and overflowing.

Blup

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back