Go Mumbai !

Sponsored Links
They’ll come a cropper, they always do. I hope it’s just them that get hurt and not others.

If that video was at actual speed there would be a lot more successful Indian international motorbike racers.

Sponsored Links
If it's been speeded up for the rider, then the rest would have been sped up as well, and the rest haven't been.

I'm thinking it is real time - listen to the engine noises horns etc, they seem about right to me - even 10% faster would sound odd.

edit; changed my mind, I think it is speeded up.

Last edited:
just needs a little diesel spill.

No gloves on the cameraman rider.

Surprised the traffic in Mumbai is moving at all, must have changed in the last 30 years.

Just noticed, if you freeze the video at 2:03, you will see the pillion passenger is barefoot................:eek::eek::eek:

That's just a dead man currently breathing.

40,000 people aged between 25 to 35 died on Indias roads in 2019

i reckon perhaps 30-40% sped up they were finding changing directions too easy although most is lean gyroscopic forces would greatly restrict smooth transition from right to left i would have thought ???

A taxi we took to thd train station in Kerala has to be one of the experiences of my life.
Indian drivers in.my opinion are the best in thd world. Chaos yet few accidents... yer those idiots will kill someone.

Sponsored Links
Back