Goes on a reciprocating saw and turns it into scraper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I saw a video of this on youtube once, because I have a lot of crap to clean off this wall. I think he called it an "alligator" (which doesn't help cuz it's also the brand name of a dewalt saw). Anyways, I've got the DIY cabled version of the GOP with rigid blade which will do the job but this thing was far superior and cheaper it would rip all the old tiling glue/loose bonding to shreds. If you know what this tool is, please let bodge know!

Sponsored Links
180e then :D :D

do not belive promo videos as they show the best possible outcome as in not cured or hardened thus making progress easy
if you have the gop as i do or the 180e then you have a better tool to progress through whatever the strata is comparerd to the claimes

It's called "Spyder scraper" and you can get them on eBay. It is basically a bigger version of the GOP scraper. Of course it can't do all the other things the GOP can do so it hardly makes the GOP obsolete.

Sponsored Links
It's not the saw I'm talking about it's the "Spyder scraper" you put in it instead of a cutting blade?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back