Good Christmas present for my Dad??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes yes I get the hint c****y idea :LOL:

Will look at something else, just not got much money this year with a kid on the way.

Aside from the present, moonpig do a calendar (and cards) thats are personalised.

Personally, as a dad my best present was a drive in a Ferrari around Silverstone. The kids loved me looking like a fat 'Stig'.

Paul.

I'm looking at buying my Dad the screw driver set in the link. He is an electrician, but at 61 pretty much retired.

http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/product.php/section/5292/sn/WER006148

He does like his Whiskey but I've bought him that much over the years he can't get any more in the pantry, and my Mm now moans :LOL:
Is he old enough to remember Kraft Werke music ...Get him " Autobahn " on CD then he can play it on long journeys :idea: better than Kraftform VD screwdrivers :rolleyes:

Well knock me down, I thought you were at the Beeb Tim. :oops:

Well, as long as you're happy mate it don't matter what you're doing or where you're doing it.
had 17 years at the beeb previous to sky and proper sparking before that :D

I bought a load of stuff from gettingpersonal.com yesterday. Spent £80 :LOL: Got something for everybody, now I needn't go to town and get trampled by the grannies pushing in (they do this, you know, there are some miserable old farts out there) :LOL:

Got 'er indoors a socket set last year. It was a proper one from Halfords.

It didn't seem to impress her. Women are never satisfied!

Sponsored Links
Back