Good riddance tobacco!

Sponsored Links
Must admit, I went out to the car earlier tonight (to go to the local shops) and the bloody thing would not start (think the starter is knacked) Got back in the house looking for the Haynes manual and couldn't find it. :eek: :eek: :eek: Almost had me reaching for the tobacco tin (if I could only remember where I left it now) ;) ;)

Nah seriously though, I do find very stressful situations a bit harder to handle at the moment. The car not starting being a typical example. I'm finding myself quite short tempered at the moment (but assume/hope this will pass) And don't even ask me about the road rage (when the car bloody decides to work) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

i agree hence why ive gone down the route i have.
i put my energy into using the replacement cigarette which in turn stops me from wanting a real 1.
i too was using baccy,it was costing me iro £50 p/month.duty free stuff ;)
as said im now down to zero rated fluid,so its the habit of using the thing i have now got to break.

Sponsored Links
Gregers, I too reckon I was spending around £50 a month on tobacco (duty free) TBQH, because I'm on the Champix tablets, I don't think an e-cigarette would have any effect. Th eway that the tablets work is to suppress the nicotine receptors in the brain, so nicotine doesn't have any effect. Might be something worth considering, once I come off the Champix though (certainly cheaper and healthier) (no tar or other chemicals/poisons)
I do still find myself reaching for the tobacco tin (now gone), but think that's just force of habit, more than anything (cause I certainly don't want a cigarette)
Anyway's the car is now fixed. :LOL: Turns out it was the cable going to the starter motor , which had corroded where it joins on to the starter. A trip to the scrappy and a fiver for another has cured it. I'm certainly a lot happier than I was last night. ;) ;) ;)

Back