Good waterproof work welly-boots

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought some Hyena waterproof boots from screwfix a few years back as I don't like rubber wellies - they were sturdy with a good sole, nice fit and metal toecaps but one developed a leak, and so did the replacement. Shame as I really liked them.

I live in the country and we have a stream so I need genuinely 100% waterproof as I might be standing in the water, not just wet ground/mud. Having them as safety boots is useful in case I do some digging, in in winter they'd probably be my go-to work boots and I wouldn't want to forget which boots have the toecaps in!

I don't want to spend £100s but I'm not looking for a bargain £20 that will fail - it needs to be good, and last.
Any recommendations for brands, where to source? We have Screwfix/ToolStation/MKM locally and I think that's kind of what I want, a builder's boot designed for actually being out in the foul weather all day.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
I had some Dewalt insulated wellies a few years back, until some knob head decided to pinch them, they were pretty good, don't know if they still are.

Bekina are a good brand, made in Belgium, if you hunt on ebay you can sometimes get a good deal. They do safety and non safety.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back