Google earth

Sponsored Links
Yeah ok ....

but if you want to see say, Blackpool Tower /Brighton Pier its a charge service ..lol

a load of cr*p as most sites will give photos like this free

Thought it was quite good for free, using a PC is never as good as going there, but if you do mind Blackpool AKA Gatso City.

Spark123
No you get me wrong , say you want a specific place, its a pay for view

so your girlfriends house is pay for view/pic ...

Sponsored Links
Crackin site, i`ve just put me postcode in and BOOM zoomed in an realized i`ve no car tax (so that`s how they do it) :D

duh ..lol

an realized i`ve no car tax (so that`s how they do it)

erm.... its a computer they know where you live DVLA, an cross reference your MOT .....

you will get busted by SAS SWAT REACTION FORCE THEY SHOOT YOU DEAD ON SIGHT ....

GO TO THE POLICE AN CONFESS......

AN YOU WILL BE ALLOWED LIVE NOW ..OK

Damn, turns out my ass IS visible from space... :eek:

I've had google earth for a while, in fact I thought I'd posted something about it here before. A quick search reveals I haven't, must have been one of my other fora.

It's a great bit of software. At the moment the detail level over the UK is limited, you can only really "zoom in" to any useful extent on central London. But try other locations, Paris, New York etc - it's very good.

What a charactor ninebob is ... he cannot zoom in an expect a zebra......... .lol..lol

Fora and flauna? ;)

My bro demonstrated the beta to me a while back... you can actually see my old flat! Well, the top of the building anyway. But to lend credence to Simon's point, that was in central London.

Didn't you spot the zebra Moz? You need to go to the south-eastern part of the Serengeti, then you can find it... :eek:

According to films, you can just hit a button called "clarify", "sharpen" or some such bo**ocks and the blurred pixels will magically turn into a high-res image of one of the bad guys. Why can't Google harness this technology to allow me to zoom in on blades of grass from space?! ;)

duh looks like I'll need a new p/c to work this
Only got 1500+xp :cry:

I was about to post a comparison: Google Earth's detail level of the Eiffel Tower vs My House. Unfortunately imagehost.darkernet appears to be offline until the 21st. Suffice to say, Google Earth is very good but does need some lower level photography to be superb.

In the meantime, any alternatives for image hosting, anyone?

Sponsored Links
Back