Google Earth Refernce location

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to email a point on a google earth map, anyone any ideas on how to do it

Sponsored Links
Use Snipping Tool to take a picture of the map on your screen. E-mail it as a jpeg.

Take the coordinates from the point you want at the bottom right of the screen, send them in the email and the recipient then copies and pastes them into the Fly to/Search bar in Google Earth. Just be aware that moving the cursor a single pixel changes the coordinates so hover over your point and take them without moving your mouse.
You don't need to type the degree (°) symbol and can just leave a space instead, e.g. 40°44'54.36"N 73°59'08.32"W and 40 44'54.36"N 73 59'08.32"W should work the same and put you directly over the Empire State Building.

Sponsored Links
You just look at the little envelope button at the top and click it, then send the link!

Have to admit that I've never noticed that but just had a look and saw it. :oops:
However, it didn't work for me when I tried it and wanted me to purchase the latest version of Microsoft Office Pro to do so. :mad: I'm guessing if I had a gmail account it would work though? :confused:

Back