Google gemini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The picture of german ww2 soldiers is a belter cant beat the old inclusion and diversity factor.

Sponsored Links
“ethnically diverse Vikings” :unsure:

and those WW2 images of German soldiers, it is just weird.

I’ve nothing against diversity and inclusion, but is this helpful?

The Compulsory Service Act of 21 May 1935 restricted military service to "Aryans" only, but there are several documented cases of Afro-Germans who served in the Wehrmacht, or were enlisted in Nazi organizations like the Hitler Youth.

The Legion of French Volunteers Against Bolshevism (Légion des volontaires français contre le bolchévisme, LVF) sent to the Eastern Front as part of the Wehrmacht initially included some 200 non-white volunteers, originating mainly in French North Africa. An influx of foreign volunteers during the North African campaign also led to the presence of some black people in the Wehrmacht in units like the Free Arabian Legion.

Wiki-Roolz.:notworthy:

Sponsored Links
they had black popes as well ,
next they will have jesus looking like someone from middle east instead of blue eyes and blondie hair

If you thought one Piers Morgan was enough to be getting on with, prepare to be afraid. Very afraid...

Deep Fakes@the BBCnews.co.uk

Celebrities including Piers Morgan, Nigella Lawson and Oprah Winfrey have criticised the use of AI deepfake online adverts that gave the false impression they had endorsed a US influencer's controversial self-help course.

they had black popes as well ,
next they will have jesus looking like someone from middle east instead of blue eyes and blondie hair
screen-shot-2019-11-26-at-2-11-31-pm-1574795979.png

The real face of Jesus@Popular Mechanics.com

Maybe it possibly is not - but more realistic than a blond Aryan in a toga.

I think he was more concerned with good deeds than good looks - although i thought the image looked more like Peter or Paul when i first saw it.

Sponsored Links
Back