Gordon Brown disgusts me

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holmslaw

I've just seen this creep wimpering about the baby he lost in 2002, 8 years ago.

I know its terrible for any parent to lose a child and it will stay with them forever.

But do ordinary people look for your sympathy 8 years down the line, I don't think so.

This piece of scum is trying to convince us that he is normal and has feelings so that we vote for him. What a disgusting piece of humanity but I suppose he learnt it all from Tony Bliar.

Rant over

Sponsored Links
Homelaw

That is a very harsh thing to say, I don't like the man or what he stands for, but losing a child, no matter how long ago, is still a painful expierence,
he may be unliked, but I would not wish that on anyone, and I don't beleive for one second he was trying to gain a sympathy vote.

Wotan

This piece of scum is trying to convince us that he is normal and has feelings

He is normal and does have feelings, cant see a problem with it at all

Sponsored Links
Homelaw

That is a very harsh thing to say, I don't like the man or what he stands for, but losing a child, no matter how long ago, is still a painful expierence,
he may be unliked, but I would not wish that on anyone, and I don't beleive for one second he was trying to gain a sympathy vote.

Wotan

I agree Wotan. I really dislike the guy, but to say what you have Holmslaw is outrageous. If I lost one of my kids I would never get over it!

I'm with the op on this one. As painful as it no doubt is, there is no reason for him to have agreed to talk about this publicly unless he feels there is potential political gain.

and I don't beleive for one second he was trying to gain a sympathy vote.

A professional respectable person would have told the journalist " I don't wish to talk about it" or words to that effect.

If you want to interview Brown. B lIar or the rest of the scum your questions have to be approved beforehand.

Therefore I KNOW he's looking for a sympathy vote.

It could be that as painful as it was, that he wanted to talk about it, to give some inkling of what he had been going through.

Blair on the other hand I would not trust, one iota, he is a proven liar And the worst prime minister this country has ever had to endured.

Wotan

I've just seen this creep wimpering about the baby he lost in 2002, 8 years ago.

I know its terrible for any parent to lose a child and it will stay with them forever.

But do ordinary people look for your sympathy 8 years down the line, I don't think so.

This piece of scum is trying to convince us that he is normal and has feelings so that we vote for him. What a disgusting piece of humanity but I suppose he learnt it all from Tony Bliar.

Rant over

spoken like someone who knows how a parent who has lost a child will react 8 years down the line?

by the way i cant stand brown in any shape or form

Rant over

from my understanding he was asked about loosing a child !!!

i assume you will appologise if the comments you read where taken out off context and your comments are then unfair!! :cry:

I might have agreed with the original post a year ago, never thought much of Gorden Brown or of babies then but my opinion changed when one took over my life (a baby, not a P.M.)

She can't talk or walk and she makes a mess and cries a lot but I'd give my life for hers any day. And it would take me a lot longer than 8 years to get over what Mr Brown must have gone through.

I might have agreed with the original post a year ago, never thought much of Gorden Brown or of babies then but my opinion changed when one took over my life (a baby, not a P.M.)

She can't talk or walk and she makes a mess and cries a lot but I'd give my life for hers any day. And it would take me a lot longer than 8 years to get over what Mr Brown must have gone through.
I don't think anyone (especially parents) would argue with this.

However, where there is disagreement , are his motives for expressing his views to a journalist; so soon to a general election which he is odds-on to lose in part because he is considered to be a megalomaniac, unapproachable, and a poor communicator (especially on a personal level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back