GOTCHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard behave, i dont get pleasure from anyones death except those who have ****ed on me, but the police have a job to do, sometimes they make mistakes, but i would rather one inocent dies in a mistake than 55 die through loony policies.

The police say he was part of the terrorist investigation so fair game.

I personal view is i support a shoot first ask later policy if it protects the public.

Sponsored Links
My personal view is I support a shoot first ask later policy if it protects the public.
I totally agree .............
I bet its a bundle of laughs for asian lads travelling to work on the tube at the moment ..........

next time on the tube shout "GET DOWN " when they are in trains ..lol...lol

WELL DONE MI5/Special Branch

Killing people is a dreadful step to take but we have to look at the wider issues here - negotiation has no place with these fanatical individuals unfortunately.
Death is their ultimate personal goal.

If you ask them to stop running and give themselves up - do you really think they would? - the reality is that they will detonate the bomb they are carrying and kill more people, if anyone tries to stop them.

The decisions have already been made (by their 'group') to carry out these atrocities, so no amount of negotiation would make a bit of difference - they have been brainwashed to accept their fate of death.

Whilst what happened today was awful, I'm afraid the police had no choice but to protect the security of others.

It's a sad reflection of our society today - I fear that we are in for much of the same - bombings and shootings followed by more bombings and shootings etc!!

Just a thought -- how many Brits live in Spain and cannot use the language? Would they understand or be understood in a highly charged situation?
I think an older person confronted with gun toting individuals would hands up and stand still ... Younger types, perhaps a petty or notso petty crim, not understanding the lingo, just may make a dash for it.....
For the sake of all concerned I hope he deserved the bullets,
...One witness said that the man had wires trailing from his jacket and what appeared to be a bomb belt....
P

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Well it said on BBC that they have been told to aim for the head to avoid setting off explosives (usually they aim for the torso)...

Now, the guy was shot in the head, at point-blank range, FIVE TIMES, but they still sent for an ambulance... Is this the British sense of humour at work again? :LOL:

Dewhurst's van would have been a little sick ....
:!:

Well, I'll be making my first trip to London in over 20 years in 3 weeks time, and I feel kind of glad that the police are taking this attitude of "safety first".

I don't blame them.

columbo

look at my thread for Londoners views ...a bit of humour ..

these quotes were londoners views from the news/ net today ...

CLASSICS ...

Post edited by author to remove tasteless comment, in light of further developments. :oops:

Columbo,

Don't smile at no-one, don't say please or thank you, walk fast - they'll never know you'e an outsider.

And no sudden movements......

Freddie said:

No i dont think so the rumours so far they got their man :D

Rumors put about by whom?

This thread typifies all that's dangerous about living in this country, and how little we've evolved since the dark ages, this so called civilisation is a thin veneer. A load of vigilante bigots pronouncing on guilt or innocence. You've decided on the basis of television reports as to what is fact or fiction. You don't seem to be able to assess information and wait until the facts are available before wading in with your hysteria driven reaction.

This is not directed only at freddie, slogger is far more dangerous, and others are just as bad.

There are more people killed every day as a result of normal journey-to-work activities than are killed by terrorists, there are more people killed every day by Bush and his mates.......... maybe you should look around.

And as for the pathetic comment about accepting 1 innocent shot is ok rather than 55 killed by a bomb, you wouldn't think so if that was your son .

Killing people is a dreadful step to take but we have to look at the wider issues here - negotiation has no place with these fanatical individuals unfortunately.

Is this Dubya Bush you're referring to?

........... the reality is that they will detonate the bomb they are carrying and kill more people, if anyone tries to stop them.

It certainly looks like it.

The decisions have already been made (by their 'group') to carry out these atrocities, so no amount of negotiation would make a bit of difference - they have been brainwashed to accept their fate of death.

IT IS!!! Well his brain definitely accepted it's fate of death long ago, soon after the election in fact.

People are seeing through you and your mates Freddie!

oilman said:
Freddie said:

No i dont think so the rumours so far they got their man :D

Rumors put about by whom?

This thread typifies all that's dangerous about living in this country, and how little we've evolved since the dark ages, this so called civilisation is a thin veneer. A load of vigilante bigots pronouncing on guilt or innocence. You've decided on the basis of television reports as to what is fact or fiction. You don't seem to be able to assess information and wait until the facts are available before wading in with your hysteria driven reaction.

This is not directed only at freddie, slogger is far more dangerous, and others are just as bad.

There are more people killed every day as a result of normal journey-to-work activities than are killed by terrorists, there are more people killed every day by Bush and his mates.......... maybe you should look around.

And as for the pathetic comment about accepting 1 innocent shot is ok rather than 55 killed by a bomb, you wouldn't think so if that was your son .

The rumours Oilman because at the time of that post the Police conference had already been delayed 3 times due to on going terrorist searches it was confirmed at around 3.40pm.

In case you unaware a state of war exists in Britain which has been declared by the terrorists on you and yours and me and mine and from what i see on other forums and the radio tele etc etc in opinion polls etc etc the British public welcome and relish this shoot first policy and in the words of one man from another web site------its about time the goverment changed its policy from nicking speeding drivers to fighting terrorism by eliminating them.

If you really think the way you do then just pray that the next terrorist victims arent from your family before you finally wake up

Sponsored Links
Back