GOTCHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
n case you unaware a state of war exists in Britain which has been declared by the terrorists on you and yours and me and mine....................

Wrong. They are unlikely to be interested in such personal trivia at my level or your level, there are bigger fish to fry.

.........and from what i see on other forums and the radio tele etc etc in opinion polls etc etc the British public welcome and relish this shoot first policy and in the words of one man from another web site------its about time the goverment changed its policy from nicking speeding drivers to fighting terrorism by eliminating them.

Thank you for amplifying my earlier post that the "British public" in this case are no more than a bunch of uncivilised bigots. This is the precursor to civil war, and I will be one of the targets, along with kendor, since we are able to THINK, and so are a threat to the rule of the mob..

oilman said:
Freddie said:
n case you unaware a state of war exists in Britain which has been declared by the terrorists on you and yours and me and mine....................

Wrong. They are unlikely to be interested in such personal trivia at my level or your level, there are bigger fish to fry.

.........and from what i see on other forums and the radio tele etc etc in opinion polls etc etc the British public welcome and relish this shoot first policy and in the words of one man from another web site------its about time the goverment changed its policy from nicking speeding drivers to fighting terrorism by eliminating them.

Thank you for amplifying my earlier post that the "British public" in this case are no more than a bunch of uncivilised bigots. This is the precursor to civil war, and I will be one of the targets, along with kendor, since we are able to THINK, and so are a threat to the rule of the mob..

So what is your point Oilman that you pair must be right and everybody else is wrong???

Actually mate because of our ancesters you live in a democracy where the majority are supposed to rule and try and accomadate the minority, which it appears from your statements here that you dont believe in.

oilman said this ****
Thank you for amplifying my earlier post that the "British public" in this
case are no more than a bunch of uncivilised bigots. This is the precursor to civil war, and I will be one of the targets, along with kendor, since we are able to THINK, and so are a threat to the rule of the mob..[/quote]

ok oilman seems we know whos side your on now as well calling the BRITISH PUBLIC uncivilised bigots ???? **** you and all of your kind m8ty

you dont like the uk get the **** out sharpish as we dont want you here

civil war ? are we rdy for it with all the goings on we really should start putting a little something aside for an errrr rainy day

next time they islamic followers have a rally we should rally them out

MOD

enough or i start deleting

have let this run
no more please

Sponsored Links
Yes Slogger i agree leave it now and dont get this thread deleted because Oilman has tied himself in knots here by admitting he doesnt believe in democracy and anybody who doesnt think as him on these subjects is nothing but a bigot, so i think enough is enough here, just dont feed him or give him an excuse to wriggle out.

Well demonstrated gentlemen, everyone can see you for the danger you pose, and as for you Freddie, Ken Livingstone summed up our apology for democracy when he said in the early 1990s, "If it was important, you wouldn't be allowed to vote". (I've paraphrased a bit here because I'm sure I must have made an error in the exact words).

oilman said:
Well demonstrated gentlemen, everyone can see you for the danger you pose, and as for you Freddie, Ken Livingstone summed up our apology for democracy when he said in the early 1990s, "If it was important, you wouldn't be allowed to vote". (I've paraphrased a bit here because I'm sure I must have made an error in the exact words).

I can see exactly what Ken L. meant and he is correct even though i cant stand the bloke.

You think if i have you correct here that anyone who has put down views as i have is a threat, well that must be all but you and Kendor as you say. Quite what we are a threat against i am not sure, i know what a threat appeasment and doing nothing is, that is exactly why we are in this situation now, and also because people with your views always immediatly shouted someone down as rascist if their views werent the same as yours.

I can honestly say that what i think are your views are a contributing cause as to the situation we have now along with Tony Blairs descision to follow George Bush in Iraq and also the idiotic immigration system we have ended up with which is being dropped like a stone now in other Eurpean countries but that must mean that i and the other European countries are rascist for speaking out now, oh yes i forgot Kendor has already compared me to Hitler, but then again the Jews in israel are quite nasty in their treatment of the Palastinians which most are mainly muslim, but hold on that must mean i am now on the side of the muslims----confusing innit Oilman--i mean being able to think and have a view or is it that only you regard yourself as being of any intelligence and above the rest of us, you know those you refer to the mob, or in your language the great unwashed.

When have I ever used the phrase "the great unwashed". What I have countered in these threads is the profession of violence against a general group as a result of the actions of a few, and unfortunately most people, including the British, will follow like sheep. Hitler demonstrated that.

The problem with this retribution type approach is that generally when the proponents run out of one target, they look for another. That's why it's a threat. It's as well to remember there are plenty of people with diverse views about what the target should be, and you might be one shch target. So stop feeling so got at and righteous that I must be on someone elses side if I don't appear to be on yours, when you advocate a shooting policy, you also might be the recipient of a bullet.

so you would welcome an islamic state of britain ? if not say no dont elaborate on anything else

would you or would you not accept an islamic state if the muslims became the majority in the uk YES OR NO

this is what its going to boil down to as we are slowy but surely being outnumbered

peace bro i wont be getting personal on anyone ( have i ever ) religion is a big monster on both sides thats why i am a believer in mankind ie you do good to me you get it back but do bad and your gone

YES OR NO

oilman said:
When have I ever used the phrase "the great unwashed". What I have countered in these threads is the profession of violence against a general group as a result of the actions of a few, and unfortunately most people, including the British, will follow like sheep. Hitler demonstrated that.

The problem with this retribution type approach is that generally when the proponents run out of one target, they look for another. That's why it's a threat. It's as well to remember there are plenty of people with diverse views about what the target should be, and you might be one shch target. So stop feeling so got at and righteous that I must be on someone elses side if I don't appear to be on yours, when you advocate a shooting policy, you also might be the recipient of a bullet.

I have a view and so do you, the difference is when i spout mine i am called a rascist by you and like not because i have rascist views but because i have a view that differs from yours and in a lot of peoples eyes common sense, because you do not have a legitimate reasonable argument, you and the like try the " rascist " argument in the hope it shuts us up-----sorry mate you ran out of posts to prop up your reasoning.

These events have in part been caused by loony liberal views of letting any old rebel rouser into the country to stir up the crap and incite the real sheep. When people have raised the alarm, you and the like have shouted rascist and we have to let them carry on because stopping them infringes on their human rights even though our rights are affected. Well the results are as we know and you and the like ARE to blame in part.

Now we have armed lunatics on the street killing us, and you try to stop the security forces killing them before they can kill us again by snide and rubbishing their heroic actions. The man yeterday ran because he had something to hide, it appears that he was from the same gang but not a bomber, my rascist opinion-----you lie with dogs you get up with flees.

At least if challenged by the police he had the chance to stop and put his hands up, the 55 dead murdered victims from the other week were given no chance for anything just like the 80 plus in Egypt last night

I used the great unwashed because you appear to be above us all with your " thinking " as the rest of us are just sheep

..........Now we have armed lunatics on the street killing us, and you try to stop the security forces killing them before they can kill us again by snide and rubbishing their heroic actions.

Yeah, yeah, these lunatics will shoot you if you are walking home carrying a table leg...oops, that was the POLICE!!!!!!!

Your last post was the usual flow of inconsistencies. I don't recall calling you a racist ( I may be wrong), I called you a bigot. These police were not heros. You do not know if the guy who was shot was the same gang, you have only had access to the same information the rest of us have, and it wouldn't be the first time the news media had been fed inaccurate info.

You are just as dead if shot by a "lunatic" as if you were run over by a "law abiding citizen" but that's ok?

I'm so pleased you can justify your views by citing peoples common sense, it could just as easily be peoples common stupidity. You should have noiced in your journey through life that people on their own are not much of a problem, but when those same people form into a group sense seems to be the last thing on their mind.

Freddie said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4706913.stm

"The man shot dead by police in south London yesterday is not connected to attempted terror attacks on the capital, Scotland Yard has said."

Still happy??

Slogger said:
nice one

shoot to kill on sight policy for these scum

about time too

time to do some rounding up of this guys known associates

hats off to the officers involved in this and i hope some sort of medal as they well deserved it

now alll we need is a cuppla dozen 500 lb bombs put into some of them mosks in pakistan ( training camps )

"He looked absolutely petrified and then he sort of tripped, but they were hotly pursuing him, [they] couldn't have been any more than two or three feet behind him at this time and he half tripped and was half pushed to the floor and the policeman nearest to me had the black automatic pistol in his left hand. "He held it down to the guy and unloaded five shots into him."

Richardp said:
Slogger said:
nice one

shoot to kill on sight policy for these scum

about time too

time to do some rounding up of this guys known associates

hats off to the officers involved in this and i hope some sort of medal as they well deserved it

now alll we need is a cuppla dozen 500 lb bombs put into some of them mosks in pakistan ( training camps )

"He looked absolutely petrified and then he sort of tripped, but they were hotly pursuing him, [they] couldn't have been any more than two or three feet behind him at this time and he half tripped and was half pushed to the floor and the policeman nearest to me had the black automatic pistol in his left hand. "He held it down to the guy and unloaded five shots into him."

You are falling into dodgy ground here Richard.

Anybody can scoff --sneer-- poopoo--slag off--rubbish anything and anyone. You usually find the people who do that are of low intelligence and of poor character who have never acheived or done anything in their entire lives but can tell you how to run the universe in a second---and thats not having a dig at anyone here.

But i think before you critisise you have to offer an workable alternative.

In this case--What are the police expected to do with someone who doesnt stop and could be a bomber ?? I think they dont have a choice and acted bravely, as who else would get that close to someone who they thought had a bomb on their person.

Sponsored Links
Back