Goverment anti-lying department creaks into action

Belligerent Badenoch also called out for lying

"Canada contradicts Kemi Badenoch claims on ‘ongoing’ trade talks
Latest spat for business secretary as Ottawa’s diplomat in London writes to MPs saying no negotiations happening"

"Kemi Badenoch, business and trade secretary, was on Tuesday locked in a new political row, this time over her contested claim that she was engaged in trade talks with Canada, negotiations Ottawa insists do not exist.

Badenoch told MPs “explicitly” on January 29 that talks with Canada were “ongoing” to avoid a March 31 tariff cliff-edge for UK carmakers, even though she had earlier unilaterally paused wider trade talks with the Ottawa government.

But the Canadian high commissioner to the UK, Ralph Goodale, has written to the House of Commons business select committee to insist Badenoch’s claimed talks, which also cover cheesemakers, have not happened."

FT.com

She is separately engaged in a bitter row with Henry Staunton, whom she sacked as Post Office chair last month.

Sponsored Links
Belligerent Badenoch also called out for lying

"Canada contradicts Kemi Badenoch claims on ‘ongoing’ trade talks
Latest spat for business secretary as Ottawa’s diplomat in London writes to MPs saying no negotiations happening"

"Kemi Badenoch, business and trade secretary, was on Tuesday locked in a new political row, this time over her contested claim that she was engaged in trade talks with Canada, negotiations Ottawa insists do not exist.

Badenoch told MPs “explicitly” on January 29 that talks with Canada were “ongoing” to avoid a March 31 tariff cliff-edge for UK carmakers, even though she had earlier unilaterally paused wider trade talks with the Ottawa government.

But the Canadian high commissioner to the UK, Ralph Goodale, has written to the House of Commons business select committee to insist Badenoch’s claimed talks, which also cover cheesemakers, have not happened."

FT.com

She is separately engaged in a bitter row with Henry Staunton, whom she sacked as Post Office chair last month.
So unlike JohnD to be against a black female politician. He was all for Dawn Butler a while back. Someone not knowing either of them but knowing JohnD would think that one of them was a Labour politician and one was a Conservative one. They weren’t, were they?

So unlike JohnD to be against a black female politician. He was all for Dawn Butler a while back. Someone not knowing either of them but knowing JohnD would think that one of them was a Labour politician and one was a Conservative one. They weren’t, were they?
Has she lied to parliament while a serving minister? No?

Your incessant stalking of JohnD is getting boring. Actually I've just re read the thread and it's not JohnD, you're just posting trolling ****e now.

Your incessant stalking of JohnD
Put me on ignore then if I’m boring you. Before you do though, do a search on JohnD with the words ‘Mottie doesn’t care'. Let me know what you come up with. And then tell him the same.

Sponsored Links
Put me on ignore then if I’m boring you. Before you do though, do a search on JohnD with the words ‘Mottie doesn’t care'. Let me know what you come up with. And then tell him the same.
I think I will, you've always had different views but you were reasonable. But that's slipped away and all that's left is ranting.

I think I will, you've always had different views but you were reasonable. But that's slipped away and all that's left is ranting.
Ranting? I think the only what I would consider a proper rant on here was when Mrs Mottie had her purse nicked by an Eastern European and cleaned our accounts out to the tune of around £2,700 ish.

Ranting? I think the only what I would consider a proper rant on here was when Mrs Mottie had her purse nicked by an Eastern European and cleaned our accounts out to the tune of around £2,700 ish.

That's rough. But at least it wasn't a Muslim.

Mottie engages in whataboutery rather than admit Conservative MPs are liars

Mottie does not care about Brexit damage

You’ve said so repeatedly

So unlike JohnD to be against a black female politician. He was all for Dawn Butler a while back
You've just contradicted your ow statement there. Perhaps JD is not against black politicians after all. I'm no Poirot, but it looks as though JD holds much disdain for lying Con politicians, irrespective of the colour of their skin. Is Boris Johnson black? Is Ree Smogg black? Is Liz Truss black?

You do put some stupid posts out there Mottie.

You've just contradicted your ow statement there. Perhaps JD is not against black politicians after all. I'm no Poirot, but it looks as though JD holds much disdain for lying Con politicians, irrespective of the colour of their skin. Is Boris Johnson black? Is Ree Smogg black? Is Liz Truss black?

You do put some stupid posts out there Mottie.
Were you at school on the day they explained the word 'sarcasm'?

I never see you questioning any of Notch's click bait thread titles. Why is that?

Well at least you managed to get to the irony class. well done. (y)

Perhaps let JohnD answer posts aimed at him? Mind you, he has me on ignore at the moment. No he doesn't. Yes he does. No he.... you get my drift.

Sponsored Links
Back