Government and NHS Infected Blood Scandal

Sponsored Links
ritchie rich sunak tried to make an apology...

The thing is he deliberately didn't claim anything will change...

More reports etc etc...

No doubt in decades to come there will be an 'inquiry' into the 'unforeseen effects' of the 'virus' jabs...

Once most of the culprits are dead or assets been 'disappeared' of course ;)

He certainly didn't pull his punches, getting a standing ovation.
Ignoring someones love of bringing jabs up - best ignored by all

Well I happen to know someone who was infected with HIV via a transfusion that has received some compensation. I don't know why the transfusion was given. For some reason 1991 sprung to mind. Not sure why. This from Hansards popped up where a Labour MP holds a speech and with the Tory reply

Been a lot cheaper if they had tested everyone at the point where the infections would be detectable. Instead wrangling as above. Use of the stuff - sometimes people have to have a transfusion. We didn't produce enough of our own so imported from a larger source. I can't remember when the infections in the source were noted.

Sponsored Links
It's horrific. I'm not sure if the following is fact or still an assertion by the victims legal teams, however someone was saying on a news prog this morning that back in the 70s the health service gave the blood to youngsters, knowing the dangers, as a kind of experiment. The reason? Cheaper than paying testing establishments e.g. to test on animals first.

I'm a bit surprised the thread hasn't attracted more responses given the magnitude.

I'm a bit surprised the thread hasn't attracted more responses given the magnitude.
The usual suspects don't want to admit that medical experiments actually happened, and they hide away from the fact that medical experiments are still going on...

Because it questions their recent decisions and willingness to be treated as lab rats! ;)

The usual suspects don't want to admit that medical experiments actually happened, and they hide away from the fact that medical experiments are still going on...

Because it questions their recent decisions and willingness to be treated as lab rats! ;)
Covid vaccine has saved millions

And no it wasn’t an experiment

Ellal, you’ve managed to radicalise yourself

Back