Government small business help - very impressed.

Why is it the Boris despising Commies do not trust the govt to be able to count gloves accurately,yet trust them to produce accurate figures for illegal immigrants,a bit more tricky than counting gloves I suspect!!!!
You might have put that on the wrong thread. ;)

There's probably a joke to be made about the rabid right wing lashing out at the wrong targets, but someone else can do the leg work.

Sponsored Links
Make no mistake though, tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people have fallen through the net in the current arrangements and I hope more is done to ease any hardship there.:(
True. It could be that the government thinking is that generally, small businesses employ more than one person and it is helping as many as they can to keep their employees in employment - hence the title of this thread. It could also be that the thinking is that generally, the average S/E person may be judged to be able look after themselves a bit better with regards to obtaining and carrying out work compared to the average employee. No one scheme will fit all and yes, it could be very tough for some people out there. I know if this type of thing had happened when I was starting out with two young kids, a non-working wife, one self employed wage and a mortgage, I’d have been in serious trouble.

Sponsored Links
So the SE were not quite helped first according to the big plan that the government keep and all the government ministers have ignored their training for what to do if a pandemic strikes us. <you may detect some sarcasm in that comment>

Put it this way, at least you will be getting something, just accept how lucky you are and consider all those millions that are in the US and other countries that will be getting absolutely zero and still have to pay for medical care.

Whingieng buggers! :)

Back