Granite Zone - Has anyone used them?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Been having debates with my wife about if we can stretch the kitchen budget to granite/quartz worktops or not, and i've been hard on the NOT!

However, just had a quote from Granite Zone ltd, based on a plan i submitted that is doable
Starlight Balck Quartz £2256 inc. with 2 curved ends and 1 cut out for sink. - approx 10m worth - fitted.

Now i know this is a good price - but has anyone used them?

Sponsored Links
How about a bit of patience you ungrateful Fecker! Tradesman don't often take their laptops to work do they! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hi all,
Been having debates with my wife about if we can stretch the kitchen budget to granite/quartz worktops or not, and i've been hard on the NOT!

However, just had a quote from Granite Zone ltd, based on a plan i submitted that is doable
Starlight Balck Quartz £2256 inc. with 2 curved ends and 1 cut out for sink. - approx 10m worth - fitted.

any update to this link? im about to give them a go but cant find any reviews anywhere????

Hi all,

any update to this link? im about to give them a go but cant find any reviews anywhere????

Did you go ahead and use Granitezone as we have just had a quote from them and would be interested in your comments?

Hi, I used granitzone last year and was pleased with service and quality, I had 4 sections with sink cutout and 2 curved edges for a great price. The brother in law used them too and was also pleased. Only niggle is the cutting is done on driveway leaving residue to clear up but it washes off with a hose and the guys don't have sheeting because it'd be too slippy. Overall great service and value.

Hi all,
Been having debates with my wife about if we can stretch the kitchen budget
to granite/quartz worktops or not, and i've been hard on the NOT!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back