grants vortex combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have had some probs recently and our heating engineer replaced pressure vessel thenpressure relief valve ,we have another prob as when my DHW running after it heats up the CH pump,kicks in when not called for my engineer doesn't know how to fix he said probly get a sparky looking for advice plz

Sponsored Links
I live in the highlands and a wee bit short of heating engineers nearest town is about 80 miles away, thanks

Sponsored Links
How long does it continue running on heating? If it is continuous, then you have a problem in the control circuitry. An electrician will be lost on this boiler, (and probably control system) You need a decent engineer.

thankyou, the company I used had a good name but sounds not, im thinking a pcb prob or programmer,it doesn't have a 3 way valve I think, its about 3 yrs old, thanks

I live in the highlands and a wee bit short of heating engineers nearest town is about 80 miles away, thanks

Note to self: another reason not to move to the middle of bleedin' nowhere, when I eventually retire! ;)

Sounds like you might need to try and find a decent engineer who fancies a short break in the Highlands :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back