graphic card

B

BOB.DOLE

what is the cheapest and best card 128mb to buy second hand

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
lazy turd - search on google like everyone else.
i find your answer to the question appalling

we are a forum and we might have personal experience of graphic cards

therefore good feedback

my answer to you question bob would be go to overclockers.co.uk or tomshardware guide

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
gcol said:
therefore good feedback
my answer to you question bob would be go to overclockers.co.uk or tomshardware guide

The question was asked with no though what-so-ever. And as it was BOB, and knowing that he is a lazy turd, I felt compelled to put my feelings into words. I'll help anybody out, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to chase people for more details if they can't be bothered to post propoerly. There was no mention of what type of card he was after - AGP or PCI-E? What he wants it for - gaming or CAD? What memory he's got. The cheapest and the best cards are two different items. No mention of budget either.

Now if he'd worded the question like:
Hi, can anyone recommend an AGP 128mb graphics card that'll allow me to play recent games at reasonable quality settings. My budget is around £80-£100 and want the best "bang for buck" card for the money. I've currently got 256mb of Crucial RAM and am running Windows XP Home with an AMD XP1700 processor. Thanks in advance, Bob.

You see the difference now?

Slogger said:
gcol said:

therefore good feedback

thanks for the reply slogger i will check it out
and as for you gcol why bother with a the insulting reply please dont waste
your time on me you perfectic creep i dont want you to and i never did ask you personaly, so go and drown yourself in a bucket of pig pu.ke, and do me a fafour you lazy bone idle exuse for a son of a w.itch

is it possible to run a geforce 5200 ultral on a pentium 3 with 600mzs speed
with 128ram

If you find the motherboard maker's website (or look in the manual) it will tell you what kind of card it will take.

Mine takes an AGP, is quite old so only 4x, but I found out all AGP cards are backwards compatible, so I got a used 8x off Fleabay, it just plugged in, had to download drivers. You can look up Graphics Card reviews by sad h/w enthusiasts if buying a used one to see how good it was.

If you play the latest games you will need the latest card, the games are made as resource-hungry as possible to match the greatest power card on the market at the time. This means there are a lot of good used ones on the market since the enthusiasts have to keep buying new ones every few months.

If you just watch video clips or PC graphics anything fairly modern will do.

god this is going to be another head ache

i have spent 6 days trying to sus this out i feel like ckoking the computer out of the window.

i have looked in my bios and it says agp x2
can i change this setting i just bought a geforce 4000 x8
will this work there is a free pint here

gcol said:
You'll need to know what motherboard you have. If you're not sure what it is, you can download this program http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html - it'll give you a list about everything that makes up your computer and what you're running.

thanks for the info Board: VIA 693A 2A6LGH2D
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51 PG 10/07/99

does this help

BOB.DOLE said:
gcol said:
You'll need to know what motherboard you have. If you're not sure what it is, you can download this program http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html - it'll give you a list about everything that makes up your computer and what you're running.

thanks for the info Board: VIA 693A 2A6LGH2D
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51 PG 10/07/99

does this help
128 Megabytes Installed Memory

Slot '0' has 64 MB
Slot '1' has 64 MB
Slot '2' is Empty

Sponsored Links
Back