Gravel board

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a concrete gravel board with a hirline crack running through middle of it. What can I do, will the damp creep up to the fence panels. I was aiming to paint the boards.

Sponsored Links
it is probably reinforced with steel rods or mesh, so a hairline crack will not matter. The fence panels will get a lot wetter from the rain.

you can paint concrete gravel boards and posts with masonry paint to help them blend in with the stained woodwork and make them look beautiful.

View media item 975

Cheers, very true. How did you match the colour of the panels up to the posts so well though?

ordered "bitter chocolate" masonry paint, and one of the dark brown woodstains from the DIY shed. Dark brown woodstain is easy to get.

never got round to doing the inside timber :oops:

View media item 976

Sponsored Links
Cheers, Ive found a Sandolin masonry one in that colour I think. Should be close enough!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back