Greece has every right to protect to it's Borders from Invaders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Of course they have a choice not to mass on Greece's borders and be comfortable in turkey a muslim country, but if they do Greece has the right to stop them from invading their country.

Sponsored Links
Could well end up in some type of military confrontation between 2 Nato members

Turkey has 3.6 million Syrian refugees.
Not surprisingly Turkey cant cope, so its opened its borders, but of course Greece wont let them in.

I can understand Europe not wanting them in, but god knows what the solution is........probably it needs a Europe wide collaboration and a lot of money spending.

A Europe wide collaboration?

That won't be happening other than keep the refugees out

Sponsored Links
Turkey has 3.6 million Syrian refugees.
Not surprisingly Turkey cant cope, so its opened its borders, but of course Greece wont let them in.

I can understand Europe not wanting them in, but god knows what the solution is........probably it needs a Europe wide collaboration and a lot of money spending.
Turkey has been coping with its refugee problem for years.
The reason for the latest spike in irregular immigration to Europe is because theTurks have decided to encourage it in order to extract concessions from the EU.
Erdoğan said he would not stop illegal immigration from Turkey to Europe and now he has done it.
Turkey and the EU along with other states who encouraged armed groups to overthrow the Syrian government bear responsibility for the bulk of illegal immigration into Europe.
These refugees are just pawns in a power game between nations.

Ti's true every one poked there nose Into this Syrian caper

Now they are reaping the mess they have caused

Of course they have a choice not to mass on Greece's borders and be comfortable in turkey a muslim country
And be happy they have starvation, squalor, disease, rape, high child mortality? I'm sure the high risk of death is a wonderful choice to have.

Why risk your life and those of your family, on a crazy, deadly adventure around Eastern Europe. Madness.

The risk of imminent death makes you do some strange things - like survive etc. Poor hate would never get it though, the old ignorant duffer.

Sponsored Links
Back