Green preservative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just bought a picnic table and it's got a greenish stained finish (hard to see in the photo though).

P1000217.JPG

Am I better off protecting it with something else or will this green stuff do? I don't dislike the look of it so if I don't need to stain it up I won't.

Sponsored Links
Well you guys were a great lot of use! :rolleyes:
To be on the safe side, I decided to give it a couple of coats of Sadolin Extra Durable Wood Stain cause I had almost a full tin left from doing the back door.

Moderator Note

You should by now know how this forum works. All answers are posted on a voluntary basis to help others out. Many are posted by people on a regular basis with a wealth of experiance, whose time is very valuable. Perhaps patience rather than sarcasm may have been more diplomatic. Since you have solved your own problem i have now locked the thread.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back